- Words Bailey Slater
- Photography Vicky Grout
- Photography Assistant Lorenzo Garrido
- Photography Assistant Alex Galloway
- Fashion Millie Cullum
- Fashion assistant Carmela Pabellan
- Art Department Inga Tilda
- Grooming Tarik Bennafla represented Stella Creative Artists using L’Oréal Professionnel and L’Oreal Paris
- Production & Location Studio Notion
Covering Notion 92, Brighton rapper ArrDee reflects on his debut mixtape, ‘Pier Pressure’, opening up his musical universe and why he won’t be pinned to one sound.
A year on from his rise to the top of UK music’s big leagues, Notion 92 cover star ArrDee is getting comfy with life in the limelight.
Checking in before jetting off on his European tour, the Brighton-born rapper tells us how the city shaped him, sitting down to take stock of his busiest year yet — from touring the world and handling fame, to exploring his sound in debut mixtape, ‘Pier Pressure’.
Order a physical copy of Notion 92 featuring ArrDee here.
ArrDee wears 474CO X JÄGERMEISTER