- Words Bailey Slater
- Photography Aidan Zamiri
- Fashion Ignacio De Tiedra
- Makeup Byron London using Too Faced. Assisted by Matilde Ribau
- Hair Ross Kwan using Bumble & Bumble products
- Production Studio Notion
- Photo Assistants Nathan Perkins & Joshua Heavens
- Fashion Assistants Charli Dennett & Beca Montenegro
- Hair Assistant Amy Luthwood-Graham
- Production Agency Object & Animal
- Location Wolf & Badger Studios
Drag Race darling Bimini fronts the third cover of Notion 89 as they prepare to drop their debut single "God Save This Queen".
With their imminent debut single, “God Save This Queen”, Bimini is ready to give Britpop a well overdue facelift, or at least a queer eye…
Covering Notion 89, our vegan queen talks us through their Drag Race rise, embracing imperfection in their new anti-self-help book, where they’ll be raising a toast post-lockdown and the importance of keeping queer venues afloat.