- Words Notion Staff
We’re raising a few glasses to celebrate the launch of Notion 94 with cover star Black Sherif, and you have the chance to attend!
We’re excited offer you opportunity to enter to attend the Notion Issue 94 Launch Party on the evening of Thursday 23rd November 2023 in a central London location – featuring an exclusive live performance from our cover star Black Sherif – in collaborating with our friend’s at Ellesse to present their new AW23 ‘SARTORIA’ collection.
Date: Thursday 23rd November 2023
Location: Central London location TBA
Please submit your details below to enter the competition by Wednesday 22nd November 2023 4PM GMT (UK) for the chance to attend this event. Winners will be notified via a @notion.online email address by 12PM on the day of the event, Thursday 23rd November 2023.
Notion 94 Issue Launch Party Black Sherif Competition
- Entering the competition does not guarantee space at the event. Those lucky enough to attend via a randomly generated selection process after Wednesday 22nd November at 4PM GMT (UK) will be notified via a @notion.online email address with the event details and will be required to confirm attendance then.
- When submitting your details, and entering the competition, you will not receive an automated email.
- You can only enter the competition once, and can only use your email address once entry.
- Each entry, if allocated to attend, will be for you plus one (2 people total) and confirmation will be sent in advance via a notion.online email address and both persons names and email addresses will need to be provided.
- You must be 18+ to attend the event, and valid ID will need to be presented upon entry.
- The event is a private event, and once the venue is at capacity, even if you have a place via the competition, you may not be able to enter.
- Non-transferable, and the prize is access to the party only, no transport or accommodation or equivalent will be provided and is the responsibility of the winner(s).
- For any other enquiries regarding this competition, or for full T&Cs at request, please email [email protected] with ‘Black Sherif Competition’ as the subject title.