- Words Notion Staff
- Photography & Styling Aidan Zamiri
- Set Design Studio Augmenta
- Production Fernanda Dugdale for Studio Notion
- Photography Assistant Oliver Michael Bacon
- With Thanks To Shelford Place Studios
She’s been 16 for the past seven years, opened for Lady Gaga, collaborated with Pharrell, sung more than 1000,1000 songs, and is one of Japan’s most famous pop stars— it’s no exaggeration to say Hatsune Miku is the future of music!
Hatsune Miku (Japanese: 初音ミク or first (初, hatsu), sound (音, ne), and future (ミク, miku) is a Vocaloid—an avatar of voice-synthesizing software—developed by Crypton Future Media and modelled from Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita. Her signature turquoise twin-tails are on point as Aidan Zamiri shoots Miku’s very first full fashion feature, wearing pieces from designer Paolina Russo in Notion 87!