In collaboration with
- Words Sophie Walker
- Wearing The Kettle Kids
- Photography Shenell Kennedy
- Fashion Kayla Garner-Jones
- Grooming James Catalano at E.V.O.L.V.E.D Artists
- Production Studio Notion
- Photo Assistant Kelis Graham
- Fashion Assistant Rodier Bondonga
- Location Wolf & Badger Studios
Covering Notion 91, London rapper Russ Millions reflects on his rise so far, from idolising Michael Jackson as a child to landing Top 10s, staying grounded and creating his own legacy through music.
With a tight grip on the UK charts and his gaze cast up into the stratosphere, Russ Millions is moving with purpose and persistence. Covering Notion 91, he takes us from his start in music to navigating success, social media and widespread exposure, and how he’s kept his mindset in check throughout.