- Words Russell Dean Stone
- Photography Cai Leplaw
- Styling Danyul Brown
- Hair Richard Phillipart using Davines
- Makeup Sophie King using Make Up For Ever
- Photography Assistant Jonathan Tomlinson
- Hair Assistants Miles Twist & Lucy Hickson
- Makeup Assistants Lucy Matthews & Lauren Hoodless
- Production Fernanda Dugdale for Studio Notion
- Location Un.titled Studio Manchester
Roaring on the first cover of our Winter issue, Notion 86, is the Northern devil Yungblud who isn't just coming for blood, but for the whole damn lot!
It’s November 2019 and Dominic Richard Harrison AKA Yungblud, is stood in the middle of Brixton Academy, he’s just finished playing a sold-out show replete with pink pyrotechnics and confetti, and the venue has agreed to break curfew and keep it’s doors open an extra hour to avoid a riot in the streets. An army of fans clammer to hold him up, as they chant Yungblud songs and pop champagne together. Dom is in paradise, but life wasn’t always this way… Read more by ordering your copy of Notion 86 below!
- Yungblud wears Beats By Dr. Dre Solo Pro's