- Words Sophie Walker
- Photography Will Beach
- Fashion Rianna Faye
- Makeup Francesca Brazzo at The Wall Group
- Hair Tomi Roppongi At Saint Luke Artists
- Creative Direction & Production Nura Abdela
- Photographer Representation Digital Picnic
- Photographer Assistant Harry McCulloch
- First Stylist Assistant Alana Newton
- Second Stylist Assistant Lacie Jade Gittins
- Hair Assistant Takumi Horiwaki
German singer-songwriter and “Control” hitmaker, Zoe Wees, is the seventh cover star of Notion 89.
With frank lyrics documenting her innermost thoughts and struggles with mental health, Zoe Wees has brought together a dedicated community of listeners who resonate with her music on the deepest level.
Bringing us further into her world with her new debut EP, ‘Golden Wings’, she speaks to Notion about cultivating friendships with her fans, using songwriting as a form of therapy, and setting her eyes on the world stage.