- Words Charlotte Mason-Mottram
- Photography Freddie Stisted
- Photography Assistant Dylan Schultz-Soo
- Retoucher Justine Foord
- Art Department Hara Spyrou
- Art Department Assistants Alize Velmi and Katie Elowen
- Fashion Aga Dziedzic assisted by Daisy McDonald and Flossie Doherty
- Grooming Roxy Roper
- MUA Krystal Dawn
- Hair Carl Bembridge
- Location Mama Shelter
Covering everything from their best bars to worst habits, the infamous trio introduce us to their self-proclaimed new era: “N-Dubz on steroids”.
“We just want to be known as iconic musicians of our era. We want be known as one of the greats.”
With their sold-out reunion tour, N-Dubz lifted the curtain on a new chapter 15 years on from their breakout project, Uncle B. With new album Timeless out this summer and their sights set on selling out the Emirates Stadium, the infamous trio sit down to take stock — covering everything from best bars to worst habits, handling fame, and their self-proclaimed new era: “N-Dubz on steroids”.
Order a physical copy of Notion 93 featuring N-Dubz here. Shipping commences w/c 26th June.