- Words Cal McIntyre
Lovebox Festival 2019 had an electric atmosphere as the likes of Solange, Lizzo and Chance The Rapper soundtracked memories against a hazy London sunset.
Lovebox, one of London’s most famous summer festivals, was buzzing with feel-good energy on the 12th and 13th of July. Crowds of millennial and gen-Z music fans came bum bags and smiles ready to bounce and sing along to the likes of Solange, Lizzo and Chance the Rapper at Gunnersbury Park.
The atmosphere was electric and the sun was shining as Solange delivered her intoxicating set of neo-soul and Lizzo got fans dancing with her upbeat chart hits. Chance’s humble, irrepressible energy charmed the crowds and saw fans from the front row all the back sing along to every word. 2 Chains, Four Tet and Cupcakke and inclusive femme party Pxssy Palace also brought the beats on the other festival stages.
Electric and inclusive, the weekend ended with breathtaking sunsets, a glitter strewn park and memories that will last us till next summer. Check out our highlights from Lovebox 2019 below.
- Solange photographed by Danny North
- Action Bronson photographed by Andrew Hughes
- Photography by Eric Aydin
- Photography by Francis Augusto
- Kevin Abstract photographed by Eric Aydin
- Photography by Francisco Augusto
- Photography by Lara Maysa
- Photography by Danny North
- Lizzo photographed by Danny North