- Words Notion Staff
- In conversation with Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
- Introduction by Aimee Phillips
- Photography Jack Grange
- Photography Assistant Ollie Radford
- Fashion Carlotta Constant
- Fashion Assistants Emelia Gaynor, Ellie Lott, Teya-Nicole Adejiji
- Creative Direction Daisy Deane
- Creative Assistant Saskia Kovandzich
- Grooming Fleur Radford represented by W Lab
- Production Studio Location
Covering Notion 92, SG Lewis reflects on the creative process for his upcoming sophomore album, AudioLust & HigherLove.
With his upcoming sophomore album, AudioLust & HigherLove, Notion 92 cover star SG Lewis is stepping into his next evolution as an artist. Speaking to his close collaborator, producer Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, he reflects on all the ways he stretched his comfort zone to get there.
“The whole concept was exploring lust vs love in relationships – how these two differing versions of love and romance can bleed into each other and be confused with one another.” Looking back on the creative process, he reflects on his growth as an artist and his hopes for the future of music.
Order a physical copy of Notion 92 featuring SG Lewis here.