- Words Aaron Bishop
- Photography Armand da Silva
- Styling Doug Broad
- Makeup Cherise Renee
- Hair Tiolu Agoro at E.V.O.L.V.E.D Artists
- Set Design & Creative Assistance Karina Barberis
- Production Studio Notion
- Photography Assistant Rhys Williams
- Location Wolf & Badger Studios
Covering Notion 91, Tiana Major9 reflects on her early influences and recent affirmations, looking forwards with a promise to keep being herself.
For Tiana Major9, music has always been a way of life. Preaching persistence, experimentation and staying true to yourself, hers is becoming a manifesto for us all to live by.
On the cover of Notion 91, she paints a picture of that journey so far – from envisioning her career at the age of five to coming into her own as a Grammy-nominated artist.