- Words David Kane
- Photography Jack Bridgland
- Styling Coco Mell
- Grooming Lucy Thomas using Green People and The Ordinary
- Set Design Lyndon Ogbourne
- Production Fernanda Dugdale for Studio Notion
- Photography Assistant Henry James
- Fashion Assistants Harley O’Connor & Rianna Faye
- With Thanks To The Old Joinery
Edmonton raised rapper Tion Wayne might be a decade deep in the game, but he's finally found fame with his breakthrough smash: "Keisha & Becky (Remix)" and fronts on the fifth cover of Notion 87.
Tion Wayne, born Dennis Junior Odunwo, is an effortless storyteller, spitting bars over glossy and anthemic production that blends hip hop, drill and Afrobeats with total ease. Bursting onto the scene in 2010, the North London native rose through the ranks as a road rapper before smoothing out his sound in 2015. As the world continues to fight through unprecedented times, Notion hopes to continue to be a place of inspiration.