In collaboration with
- Words Kaeshelle Rianne
- Photography Jordan Curtis Hughes
- Styling Felicia Brown
- Grooming Lauraine Bailey at Evolved Artists using The Organic Pharmacy and NARS Cosmetics
- Photography Assistant Joshua Atkins
- Styling Assistant Estelle Boachie
- Production Amelia Studios
- With thanks to King's Oak Pub, Epping Forest
Soulful singer-songwriter Samm Henshaw speaks on his debut album, those that inspire him and following his own path on the cover of Notion 90.
“The deeper I got into the industry, the more I saw and learned that it’s very easy to lose yourself in this world and get caught up in what other people do.”
For Samm Henshaw, it’s all about intention and integrity — both in his music and how he moves through the world — a commitment well-kept in his upcoming debut album, ‘Untidy Soul’. Covering Notion 90, he talks about getting inspired by the greats and the human experiences that ground them, and chasing his own idea of success rather than anyone else’s.