In collaboration with
- Words Notion Staff
- Interview Protoje
- Photography Destinee Condison
- Fashion Ayana Rivière
- Creative Direction Kate Bull
- Makeup Tonisha Kong
- Hair Melleisa Dawkins
- Location The Habitat Studio
- Special thanks to In.Digg.Nation Collective
"I want each song to create a conversation.” Jamaican artist Lila Iké fronts the fifth cover of Notion 89.
With a rich network of local collaborators and ever-expanding international reach, Jamaican artist Lila Iké is plotting the foundations of an empire.
Speaking with her friend and collaborator Protoje for Notion 89, she reflects on the importance of mentorship and learning to master patience, as well as her love for chess and why, of all the pieces on the board, she sees herself in the queen.
- Lila Iké wears Clarks Originals